GPS Fleet Tracking
Simple installation of a GPS tracker lets you monitor your fleet’s location, activities and more. Using your PC and easy to use web-based software, within seconds you can:
- Know any vehicle location and routes, by detailed color map, satellite image and address.
- Locate vehicles closest to your customer.
- Intelligent dispatch capability – use GPS fleet tracking to find your closest vehicle.
- Set geofences, speed limits and more.
- Receive detailed stop/move mileage/time reports weekly or monthly.
- See detailed maps or satellite images, anywhere in USA, Mexico and Canada.
- Get instant alerts sent to multiple cell phones/emails for speeding or boundary violations.
- Disable the starter and prevent a vehicle from being driven.
- Unlock your vehicles’ doors from the Web or any telephone.
- Know and modify behavior to lower your fuel costs and increase productivity.
- Create detailed reports of the continuous activity for any time during the past 6 months.
- Create online historical reports of mileage, stops, moves and more.
Full feature fleet GPS tracker on Verizon CDMA system.
Full feature fleet GPS tracker.
Full feature GPS tracker on GSM system.
Plug & Play tracker on Verizon CDMA system.
Truly live GPS tracker – tracking every 1, 5, 10 seconds.
Integrate with Garmin® nüvi® and dēzl™ series devices with optional cable, hardwired, messaging, external antenna.